[Moon] 10ghz beacon

Edward R Cole kl7uw at acsalaska.net
Thu Mar 12 16:59:47 CET 2015

Jim,

Interesting eme-roving plan and the PE1RK products are impressive.  I
noted a septum for f/d=0.7.  But I did not find a link for your 2.4m antenna?

I should be able to work you on 2m-eme.  April way too soon for me to
have anything ready on 10G.  Looking at the 1.8m dish in respect to
the 4.9m, I might decide to raise its current position above ground
(est. 10-foot) so it can clear the big dish (rough guess is azimuth
110 from the small dish and top edge of 4.9m is elev 14 deg. base on
guess of 40-foot baseline.

At 6:30am (1430utc) local half-moon visible in SE sky from the paper
box in clear skies (-2F, -19c).  Low declination makes short lunar view.

73, Ed - KL7UW