[Moon] [Moon-Net] WATER PROOF CAMERA 12VDC

Martin Andrew martin.andrew at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 12 17:15:00 CET 2015

Have you looked at RV (we call them Motorhomes) reversing camera's.
Most of them are well sealed and can get extremely dirty and wet without
failing.
Have one on the back of my motorhome and it is now eight years old and
working as well as the day I installed it.
FleaBay have many and maybe you have a local Caravan/RV shop nearby.
You might have to look at a few to find one that gives you a nice moon size.

Martin, GM6VXB