[Moon] Partial eclipse tomorrow

Kjell Jarl K-Jarl at algonet.se
Fri Mar 20 19:01:28 CET 2015

Hi Ed,
Thank you for your comment.

I suspect my antennas are not working properly based on varying VSWR,
among other observations, I added that to the web page now. I will
measure the sun noise again tomorrow, including a wide band receiver,
and see if I see any difference. I had the AGC backed of by about 4.5 dB
for the relative -0.5 dB point, I thought it should be enough.

The antennas are half of my 8x8 el array (I0JXX) - I have disconnected
half due to a power divider that is broken and out of reach. With the
full system I never had more than 5.5 dB of sun noise (SFU=78 or so), it
is a bit disappointing.

73
Kjell