[Moon] Post eclipse thankyou.

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 21 18:55:35 CET 2015

A very big thankyou to everyone who took the time to gather data on this wonderful event and to post their measurements. I am in the process of putting them all together and I plan to put  a summary as a technical contribution in the next 432 and above NL. A fuller analysis will take some time and no doubt others will do work on it as well.
There are already some interesting effects showing in some of the data especially around the point of maximum obscuration and just before and just after the times of the moon shadow leaving the disc. Many people have contributed single obscuration figures but if you have any more detail, either notebook, or excel files, SDR screen shots, around these times for your location  see SE2015Mar20Tgoogle.html I would be very pleased to receive it.
Once again many thanks to everyone.
73 Peter G3LTF