[Moon] [Moon-Net] Partial eclipse tomorrow

M. Watanabe jh1krc at syd.odn.ne.jp
Sun Mar 22 10:13:43 CET 2015

Hi Peter and other researchers,

It's so interesting to see what happens during the eclipse.
The radio-size of the sun would be a nice point of view!
A few years back in JA, total eclipse occured and some
guys measured and recorded the data on microwave bands.

Incidentally I have to move this week and the next, and
no time to maintain my shack for a while.

I will live closer to my shack, 5-10 minutes drive, from April.

This is the end of my great journey every time ca. 600km
back and force for the radio/EME. Thanks a lot!!

Mike JH1KRC

---- peter blair <g3ltf at btinternet.com> wrote:
> 13cm here measured 5dB drop but this is a first look, need to look more at the recorded data. Im now measureing 9cm on the last 30 mins
73 Peter G3LTF