[Moon] PA3DZL EME 10GHz activity on Saturday

Jac de Bruijn pa3dzl at ziggo.nl
Sat May 16 22:58:23 CEST 2015

Hello EME friends,

Today i was QRV with a new setup for 10GHz : solid Andrew 3.7m dish, 0.7dB
NF and abt. 60W @ feed.

I made my first QSO on 10GHz with my old mesh dish and 3W @ feed with LX1DB
in 2013 for initial #1

Now with the new rig i worked the following 15 stations on random: All QSOs
were initials !

JA4BLC X-band 10368/10450, OZ1LPR, ES5PC, UA4HTS, OH2AXH, SP6JLW, DLØEF,
TM8PB, PAØBAT, OK1KIR, OK1CA

G4NNS, OH2DG, DF1OI and DL7YC.            I´m up to 16 initials now.

Heard were: F1PYR and HB9SV

Very nice conditions with good to very good signals. Strongest signals were
from OZ1LPR, SP6JLW, DLØEF and PAØBAT !!

After 4 hours i had to stop because my TWT power supply went QRT. I do not
have a spare one so no activity from me tomorrow.

Anybody here on moonnet who has a RWN 322P power supply which is not used?
I'm interested.

I would like to thank my friends PA7JB, PAØBAT and JA4BLC (10450 conv.) for
their help getting the station running.

73s de Jac, PA3DZL