[Moon] 4 stacked 70cm antennas for sale-great EME setup

John Geiger af5cc at fidmail.com
Sun May 31 21:30:58 CEST 2015

I have for sale a set of 4 10 element 70cm antennas. These have 6 1/2 foot
booms and are end mounted. With these antennas comes the H frame stacking
framework with mounting brackets. The stacking distance is 3 feet by 4
feet. It also comes with the power divider for the 4 yagis. Everything you
need to get the 4 bay system going is there. The antennas are homebrew but
very well made, resembling M2 yagis. This system has been used for 70cm EME
with good results. The 4 antennas have a common horizontal cross boom to
mount in an elevation rotor if desired.

I would prefer a face to face deal but shipping is possible if you are
willing to pay shipping. I can meet someone in the OKC area, around the
Dallas/Fort Worth area, SW Oklahoma or North Texas. You can come to Lawton,
OK and pick them up also. It might be possible to deliver this setup to
Central States conference in July as well.

I am not sure exactly what these are worth, but will entertain offers.  I
do have a roof tripod and some other masts available for an in-person deal.

73 John AF5CC