[Moon] [Moon-Net] Who heard info concerning EME2016 ?

Giulio IW3HVB iw3hvb at gmail.com
Sun May 31 22:17:42 CEST 2015

Sry, I was in Sweden for the VY good EME meeting in Orebro during the
weekend and I miss your message.

The organization is well under way.
As you can imagine we are working on many things about the conference:
program, sponsors, website, just to mention a few.
I think that in a month or so we should be able to have the website ready,
along with the booking portal that will allow to get all the needed
information.
In the meanwhile I suggest you to keep an eye on the temporary webpage and
at the facebook page for updates.

73 de Giulio IW3HVB

--
Follow the path of the Prophets...