[Moon] ARRL contest and more! cheating

dfaessler dfaessler at bluewin.ch
Tue Nov 3 12:34:02 CET 2015

As always when hanselman writes, its not worth to read.73 Hb9bbd

Von meinem Samsung Gerät gesendet.

Von: Stephen Hanselman <eme at kc4sw.com>
Datum: 03.11.2015  01:10  (GMT+01:00)
An: Peter Sundberg <sm2cew at telia.com>
Cc: moon at moonbounce.info
Betreff: Re: [Moon] ARRL contest and more! cheating

Great, your comments are just as rude and insulting.
What we have here is a few folks who have spent a pile of money and built complex stations.  These stations give them the ability to look at "everything" and make the decision of who to work easy.  This is as opposed to those of us on a much tighter budget who can only look one place at a time hoping to find a workable signal.  In other words they have built a station that gives them an advantage in contesting and they want to keep that advantage.
By the way my info on what was discussed came direct from the participants mouth so politely "to bad so sad"
73's Stephen Hanselman, KC4SWDatagate Systems, LLC3107 North Deer Run Road #24Carson City, Nevada, 89701(775) 882-5117 office(775) 720-6020 mobiles.hanselman at datagatesystems.comwww.datagatesystems.coma Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small BusinessDISCLAIMER:This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me and permanently delete the original and all copies and printouts of this e-mail and any attachments.
Sent from my iPad