[Moon] EME Örebro 2016????

Steve Gross n4pz at live.com
Thu Nov 5 23:12:06 CET 2015

Hello Lars

I look forward to seeing you guys again. Are you having a meeting in Sweden
as well as the 2016 EME meeting.
I have not been following the plans. I am working toward being QRV on 2.3
Ghz soon.
CW of course.
I should be QRV on 2304 soon but the other bands will take a little more
time. K5GW gave me a 180 watt SS brick for 2.3 Ghz. I have a feed on my 4.9
meter dish and a DEMI transverter + WD5AGO preamp.
73
Steve N4PZ