[Moon] ANAN Omnirig and F1EHN or WSJT 1.6 for Doppler control

James Malone wa3lbi at me.com
Fri Nov 27 23:56:07 CET 2015

Charlie,

I was fussing  around the other night and I see I can make my IC7000 transceiver track Doppler on 2M .. Almost not worth the effort as the "shift" is pretty small.

So.. Too bad I want to use the Doppler tracking on 3 cm but since the radio is tuned to  the Intermediate Frequency (144Mhz) I still need to fake out the software so it thinks the IC7000 is on 3 cm somehow ..

Any suggestions are welcomed 📡

Jim WA3LBI

Sent from my iPhone