[Moon] EME contest 2015 ARRL

Lars Pettersson sm4ive at telia.com
Mon Nov 30 17:35:51 CET 2015

Since the rules was changed i decided not to participate any more.

I did not participate in the contest, i was only on for short periodes
to try to work some new initials.    I did only log and counted the
stations below.

The following gents was new InitsCW worked:

2015/10/31 08:58 K6JEY549559CW

2015/11/01 06:37 WB2BYP569569CW

2015/11/01 06:50 F6ETI529589CW

2015/11/01 07:15 SP2HMR529559CW

2015/11/01 07:20 LU1CGB529559CW

2015/11/01 10:11 K9KFR559589CW

2015/11/28 22:09 EA8DBM559569CW

2015/11/28 23:07 UA3XCR0ROCW        vy weak

2015/11/28 23:30 G4BAO529549CW               and Mr Moriarty  :-)

2015/11/29 08:38 W7MEMOROCW        weak

2015/11/29 20:04 ES6RQ549559CW

2015/11/29 20:12 SM7GEP529559CW       2m dish  linear pol

There are so many more stations that would have been able to work but
unfortnaly they dodnt work the noble art of CW
73 Lars SM4IVE

--
I only work real EME no Bagpipes
CW is King!!!!