[Moon] 3cm eme experiments october 2015

dominique.dehays dominique.dehays at enac.fr
Fri Oct 2 10:32:46 CEST 2015

Hello all ,

now that the RS season is off , just after the IARU U/SHF contest , I'll
modify my 3cm tropo station to make some more eme tests . I'll have to
rotate my polarisation to V , all the rest is eme compatible.

My rig is : 120cm PF , waveguide system , 9.3dB sun noise and 0.5db moon
noise ( waveguide system). My power is approx 50W.

I have already worked several big and not so big guns on 3cm EME . I
prefer CW mode by the way.Recently I have worked OZ1LPR , HB9Q ,OK1KIR
also worked some years ago: LX1DB,IQ4DF and F2TU. I've also heard quite
well F1PYR , W6YX, DL7YC

So , I'll be looking for partners around the october perigee.
Among them , I'd be interested in W5LUA and W7CJO. Abt CJO , I have been
unable to get a reply to my proposals via Email or surface mail so ????

Pse proposal to f6dro AT wanadoo.fr

73
Dom/F6DRO/JN03TJ