[Moon] QSL-cards from DL1SUN

DL1SUZ - Uwe dl1suz at t-online.de
Thu Oct 15 21:35:45 CEST 2015

Hello Moonbouncer,

My friend Norbert, DL1SUN, has big health issues since one year now. So
he is not able to send any qsl-cards.
I will take over the qsl-service for him now.
I have the complete log and qsl-cards. I had collected all incoming
cards since october 2014 and will answer these cards in next time via
bureau. I will also answer all incoming cards for the future until
Norbert is ready to do it by himself.
If you had send a qsl via bureau and didn't got his card please ask me
via email.

If anybody need his card direct please send your card with SASE or green
stamp to my adress (qrz.com).
All incoming cards will be anwsered in short time.

vy 73 de Uwe DL1SUZ JO53UN
QRV 6m - 3cm
EME on 2m & 70cm with small setup