[Moon] [Moon-Net] G3LTF contest operation plan

Sam Jewell jewell at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 4 09:32:50 CEST 2015

Similarly I will be on 9cm, but receive only, to see what I can hear. I have been too busy recently (preamp and transverter development) ) to pay any attention to getting the 9cm transmit system sorted.
I did hear Peter, G3LTF, on SSB last 9cm AW.
And I thought being retired would give me more time to play radio...........

73 de Sam, G4DDK

Sent from my DDKpad

g4ddk.com
g4ddk.blogspot.com