[Moon] 13cm operation

Tommy Henderson wd5ago at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 4 14:27:57 CEST 2015

our group will be on 13cm on the 1st pass, (all frequencies: 2300, TX 2304, 2320, 2400).  We have missed a few in the past on X mode from EU in 2320.  Please look for us on 2304, we will do the same.

More than likely EME activity will be just a couple of hours on moon rise and set (night pass) as we have many activities committed to on Saturday.  Sunday is up in the air, but will try to fire up 6cm.  Will post on the logger when ready.  Again many activities already planned on Sunday so the same goes on the Moon Pass.

Been very busy with work here and the other hobbies (manly EV Drag Racing, I am looking for DC Series wound motors in the 10 to 20 HP range!) but We will give it another year of operation (32 years ARRL EME).

Next month we have the new large horn working FB, and will be on 23cm and 70cm on the last leg of contest.  Will be using some new designed LNAs for 70cm and 23cm which will be available soon.

73's  CU later tonight (around 0700 Z )

Tommy WD5AGO