[Moon] Your feedback & comments on ARRL uW weekend please

Rick R rick1ds at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 10 17:05:37 CEST 2015

I am seeking your experiences, thoughts and feedback on the first microwave weekend of the ARRL EME contest in order to gather information for writing up the contest commentary in QST to be published next year. Even though there are two more contest weekends ahead, please send me any items of interest, unique contacts and comments about use of the internet, loggers, or other means of setting up and announcing for contacts. I have received comments from a few of you so far. Thanks for those. If others wish to contribute, I am hoping you'll drop me an email off the reflector. TNX es 73, Rick, K1DS