[Moon] G3LTF weekend activity

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 28 23:46:17 CEST 2015

Good activity over the weekend with real apogee conditions, signals and echoes were noticeably stronger.  ( we also had fantastic viewing conditions for the “blood moon” eclipse) On 27th on 23cm CW I worked DG5CST, SP6ITF, PI9CAM, then on SSB DL6SH, OK1CS and G4CCH. then on CW SP3XBO, I1NDP, I5YDI, IZ1BPN, EA8DPM #, SM3AKW, PA3CQE, LZ1DX, SP2HMR #, ON5GS, G4BAO # ( 1.9m dish)  and then on 28th RA3EC and YL2GD.
Thanks to all for the nice QSOs. I am open for skeds / tests for most of this week on 70-6cm CW/SSB.
GL 73 Peter G3LTF