[Moon] ARI plan on 5760 CW

Ingolf, SM6FHZ ingolf.fhz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 21:49:30 CEST 2016

Hi All.

I plan to join the JA-stations on 6cm from 08Z on Saturday April 9 and
Sunday April 10. I will stay on 6cm my full Moon pass until 18Z on Saturday
and until 18Z on Sunday if activity on the band motivates being persistent,
that is :;-) I would be most delighted by a swell activity on 6cm from
Italy in the ARI contest.

I have upgraded my receiver with a lower loss protection relay and hope to
hear slightly better than before.

I will hopefully monitor the HB9Q chat. Anyone that would like a sked,
please drop me a line.

Good luck to all in the ARI contest and see you all there.

73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

--
Ingolf, SM6FHZ
http://www.2ingandlin.se/SM6FHZ.htm