[Moon] [Moon-Net] Getting Started on EME with Focus on 432 and Up

Sam Jewell jewell at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 19 10:27:46 CEST 2016

One of the problems for organisers is that of ensuring that people still attend the event. Where the event is 'free', such as our Microwave Round Tables,  there is not so much of a problem, although running a raffle or auction in order to raise some money, in order to pay some speaker's expenses, really requires attendees. Paying events have to get a real footfall or they will quickly disappear from the schedule.
I am in complete sympathy with those who wish to view on line video because they can't attend in person, but you need to realise that if there is need to raise money, it is not as straightforward as just arranging streaming. Even that can be expensive sometimes.
Perhaps paid for (video on demand) might be a better way forward?

73 de Sam, G4DDK

Sent from my iPhone