[Moon] EME in ZS6

ok1teh Petrzilka ok1teh at seznam.cz
Sat Aug 6 11:04:38 CEST 2016

Hi all,
Ivo went from Brno in ZS6 in April 1969 not so late after 21st August 1968:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Pact_invasion_of_Czechoslovakia

Ivo, ZS6AXT (WCG) worked first 2m MS and Aurora QSO from OK
as well as several 70cm tropo records and first QSOs abroad
http://www.ok2kkw.com/abroad.htm#144
some pictures and info in Czech can be seen at my articles
(tnx to OK1VR, G3LTF and other guys for info/materials)

http://www.ok2kkw.com/vr1957/au1957.htm
http://www.ok2kkw.com/vcg1959/ms1960.htm
http://www.ok2kkw.com/next/jested1961.htm
http://www.ok2kkw.com/eme1960/eme_v_ok.htm

And another interesting articles >
http://www.ok2kkw.com/eme1960/eme_ok80.htm
http://www.ok2kkw.com/next/13cm1959.htm
etc..

Articles can be translated via https://translate.google.com/
Sorry for Czech version only but it's lot of text and I don't have
so much time for translation (yet).

So far some articles in English about
VHF/UHF history are online at:

http://www.ok2kkw.com/snezka/ok1vr_1_en.htm