[Moon] looking for

Roger Rehr W3SZ w3sz73 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 18:55:24 CEST 2016

Hi Dom,

I have that article and will scan it in and post a link to the list when
I have done so.

In the meantime, however, I will give a URL to what I think is the best
phase noise reference for hams of which I am aware, a wonderful ppt
presentation by Brian Justin WA1ZMS given at MUD in 2009.

It can be found here: http://www.wa5vjb.com/references.html

or more specifically, here:
http://www.wa5vjb.com/mud/MUD_2009_FINAL%20VERSION_lc.pps

An older version from 2004 is here:
http://www.wa5vjb.com/mud/WA1ZMS_MUD_2004_lc.pps

In the same 1997 MUD Proceedings as the WA6KBL article you mentioned was
an article by W8MQW and WA6KBL entitled, "The interaction of RF and LO
noise during downconversion".  It was a mathematical analysis.  Is this
the second article to which you referred?  If so, I can copy it as well.

73,

Roger Rehr

W3SZ