[Moon] [Moon-Net] WSJT

ok1teh Petrzilka ok1teh at seznam.cz
Wed Aug 17 14:49:15 CEST 2016

I would have an another question:

In case that I use some ultra slow mode (like for 136 kHz band) for

an EME contact with signals below noise, is there any IARU R1 limitation

or recommendation of maximal QSO duration for a valid contact???

Is 10h long QSO still valid?

Somebody could be loathing but for an example 70cm MS fsk441 is

often to set sked for over 1h long.

73

Matej, OK1TEH