[Moon] EME 2016 website / downloads section

Giulio IW3HVB iw3hvb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 22:26:41 CEST 2016

Hi there,

We have created a download section on the website, reachable via the head
menu or at the following URL:

http://www.eme2016.org/index.php/file-repository/

In this section you will find the digital copy of the proceedings, the
presentation slides and the audio/video files used during the technical
sessions.

I would like to thank all of you that sent messages for the staff in the
last days, they have been much appreciated.

If you have photos taken at the venue or during the collateral, please send
them to me, we will put together a gallery on the website for everyone's
enjoyment.

CU soon.  73 de Giulio IW3HVB

--
Follow the path of the Prophets...