[Moon] [Moon-Net] 2M12 vs 12JXX2

Lars Pettersson sm4ive at telia.com
Sun Dec 4 19:06:48 CET 2016

Back in 1981  i worked DK1PZ  single 16 el tona   i had 4X10 ele PA0MS
not the very best antenna    he was 529    ok we had some ground gain
but thos 10 ele  was not very good. So 4 yagis and cw are no problem.
The main problem are polarity. I have 4x8 I0JXX and have worked some
stations on cw   but since the cw activity are almost =0   i dont spend
any time on 2 m EME.

Lars Sm4IVE

--
I dont do ESP QSO`s i prefere to hear the station.
CW is still King!!!!