[Moon] moon perigee!

serge ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Mon Dec 5 14:59:53 CET 2016

Good morning Lars it is with horror I just read your email. OMG you are
RIGHT Yes perigee happens right now when the moon is in high declination. I
am talking about past years when perigee coincided with low declination
which is not the case now.
I just gave feedback's to a thread discussing which antennas to use for CW
on 144Mhz. My point is use XP & the longest antennas you can get. That is
from past experience being on CW for many years.
Like XP 28M2 or better XP32 M2 that is if you are serious about CW on
144Mhz.However this discussion is futile since there is no one left on
144Mhz CW to speak of.
With JT now that you LOVE  to HATE  no one really cares about declinations
of the moon or Perigee or Apogee or degradation.
Have a wonderful XMAS Lars. It is always a pleasure to read your mail
73, Serge VE1KG