[Moon] [Moon-Net] 10ghz eme beacon

g4bao john at g4bao.com
Wed Dec 7 18:49:07 CET 2016

Perfect timing Per! Just as I'm building for 10GHz EME. The beacon will be
a great activity generator. I'll make sure it gets a mention in the next
RadCom GHz Bands column. If you  have any photographs of the system please
send them to me direct in the next few days  as I'm writing it next week.
Great Job!
73 John