[Moon] DUBUS 13cm CW/SSB contest

g4bao john at g4bao.com
Tue Feb 9 12:50:00 CET 2016

I have put my 13cm system, back in to my little 1.9m dish for this
weekend's activities.

Look out for me after 1600 on Saturday and 1700 on Sunday. (tree blockage
before that)

Happy to have CW or JT contacts and will be logged in to HB9Q

73
John

220W to 1.9m with OK1DFC Septum feed, G4DDK VLNA13
Can listen 2304