[Moon] 23cm operation

M. Watanabe jh1krc at syd.odn.ne.jp
Sun Feb 14 11:36:23 CET 2016

Hello again,

The storm did not come to our place today, and I will
operate 1296MHz CW from 1130UT to 1300UT tonight.

Last night I heard a strange chirpy carrier on 1296.002
or so here, about 4kHz above ON0EME beacon.
I think it was EME signal.  Anyone heard it??

Hope DK3WG will come up again. I missed him last evening.

Mike JH1KRC