[Moon] [Moon-Net] New WA2ODO preamp list (84)

Pete Manfre pmanfre at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 01:45:06 CET 2016

It is regulated (limited in your words) so that there is zero spam
...and it is much much rarer there than n other open groups.  Also the
group has a zero flaming policy. Member are asked to be polite and all
are.  If something nice can't be said than nothing should be said.
There are over 1000 honorable and highly intellectual members.

Some people just do not like closed groups  .... certainly ones right to
choose.  I notice you are not a member ... that is fine... but not a
choice I made.

Also several preamps have been sold to many "outsiders".  Being a member
has the privilege of 1st choice as to anything posted because they will
get to see it first and are also given preference over non-members.

But as they say ... De gustibus non est desputandum ... loosely ...to
each his own.

Pete