[Moon] VK3UM SK

Sam Jewell jewell at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 23 10:20:12 CET 2016

I awoke to read this very sad news.
Like so many EME ops, I regarded Doug as a friend even though we had met only a few times. His software was a constant reminder of his presence. There was hardly a day when I didn't consult it to investigate something about the moon or my EME equipment. We frequently swapped e-mails and in that unique Aussie way we would swap friendly insults about sport, POMs, lunar measurements and much else!
He will be sadly missed.
Now he will get to make those measurements in close-up.....

Vale Doug