[Moon] bugger.......

g d graham.d at orange.fr
Tue Feb 23 16:06:43 CET 2016

"bugger"

that's exactly what he would have said......

Our common thread in life and friendship was; sense of humour and the
fact that we both firmly believed that  "everyone is a numpty except me
...." and  "I'm always right so you must be wrong....." ,   attitudes  I
can share with few and still stay talking.

30 years on and off on 20m ( more off in recent years) from G, VS6 and
F, especially during my HK time when he was building Tikaluna we used to
talk while the rest of the world slept, we mostly talked about his dream
place and how he was building it.......well he did it.

We still have stuff in the guest house in JN04 that he and Bev left for
us...

I gotta stop typing now guys

73,  and 88 from her indoors her to her indoors down there.

Graham 'MBI 'VHX