[Moon] Worked All (US) States (not technical topic)

on4khg on4khg at voo.be
Thu Feb 25 09:04:18 CET 2016

Dears,

Close to complete the WAS on 2m, I have been sending an E-mail towards
the stations worked in states of which I had no (paper) QSL card in
hands yet.
All 19 hams involved answered my E-mail and agreed to exchange a direct
QSL card.

3 months after I made the request, I have received 17 QSL cards and the
18th is on the way. I'd like to highlight here that these hams all
committed as per agreed, some of them even spontaneously sending me
their card without waiting to receive mine and/or asking me not to send
money, etc

Thanks again to all these ham-spirit minded guys !

However, despite the SAE and 2$ sent together with my QSL card, only one
ham (in the state of Colorado) failed to send me back his QSL card. And
he now ignores my E-mails.

So, my question here : I have seen a few months ago a list (or so) of
active hams state per state but I can't find back this list, nor the
link to access it.
Could somebody here remind it to me please ?

I'm looking to work Colorado again.
Thanks in advance for your help and sorry to be a bit out of usual
(technical) topic.

73,

Gaëtan, ON4KHG