[Moon] 17th International EME Conference Website UPDATE - 3

Giulio IW3HVB iw3hvb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 22:33:29 CET 2016

Hi all,

Just an update on the coming EME Conference.

We are happy to report that we are closing on the registrations backlog,
so, apart from few of them, we have sent a quotation for the conference
package to all that have registered.

I suggest once again to register as soon as possible, since it help us to
smooth the processes with all the suppliers.

A fair number of people have already registered, you can see how many and
who they are at http://www.eme2016.org/index.php/participants/

Many have asked to extend their stay to enjoy a vacation here, and we are
happy to help! If you need any information just ask.

A good number of papers have been proposed so far, but we expect more HI!
Keep an eye on the deadline. You can see on the schedule that we have
already started to populate the talks, even if only with a small part of
the proposals received. http://www.eme2016.org/index.php/25-2/

Remember that we can also host table-top presentations, or you can simply
send a paper just to be published on the proceedings.

Some have asked to have a small space to show some stuff, we are arranging
for that too.

Enrico I5WBE let me know that we'll give the prizes for the last year's ARI
EME Trophy.

I'll get back soon with other news.

73 de Giulio IW3HVB

--