[Moon] 17th International EME Conference, Website update

Giulio IW3HVB iw3hvb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 11:58:20 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

we made a major update to the conference website, so it's time to have
another look at it....

Here is a list of the updates and some additional information:

- Minor bugs corrections.

- Added the registration page on the main manu, and the participants list,
updated with those who have already registered.

- Added the description of the collateral program excursion, along with the
prices. Those prices are based on a minimum number of participants. If that
number will be considerably higher than the minimum there is room for a
reduction, so don't      refrain with the bookings....

- We had to cancel the inauguration in Venice, due to the extreme
difficulties in dealing with the institutions involved, and the high costs
that this opening would have brought, so we did focus on the tours in
Venice on the first day, one in the morning    and one in the afternoon,
everyone gets a chance....

- There is the possibility to extend the last tour in Trieste with a visit
to the astrophysical observatory if you are interested. Let me know via
p.m. if it seems a good idea.

- We added the prices for the gala dinner, for the conference fee, and the
rooms. We remind you that the hotel is fully booked, so we'll deal with the
reservations for you.

- We added informations on transfers from/to the airports, with a shuttle
service at your disposal that will make you save more than a bit.

- We already had some papers for the conference, so if you are up to it,
don't wait until the deadline to raise a hand, send at least the title of
the presentation as soon as you can.

- We requested to the ministry a special call for the EME station that will
be active from the Conference Place in those days (extended before and
after the conference). II3EME will be active on 144 MHz thanks to the
contribution of our main sponsor    I0JXX, that will lend the entire
station.

- We are closing a deal with Costa Cruises for a nice mediterranean cruise
just before the conference days, departing and arriving in Venice. Infos
available upon request.

73 and CU in Venice.

Giulio IW3HVB