[Moon] 10Ghz activity

Dom DEHAYS f6dro at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 18 13:26:45 CET 2016

Hi all ,

very few qsos done for this perigee here. Wx was bad and most days were too
windy to take advantage of the reduced path loss .

Worked yesterday : DB6NT(CW) and WA3LBI.(JT)

Hrd= OK1KIR(CW)/G3WDG/(CW)IW5BHY(JT)

unsucessfull qsos in CW with G3WDG and in JT with IW5BHY.

I have a problem : with my small system , I can work many stations , but as
soon as they use CP it is either difficult or impossible.This will probably
last a long time as CP still does not seem to be something to go to for many
stations.

Now the wind is back and the dish is down the tower (still possible to run
180 deg to moon set if not too many wind induced vibrations..

73
Dom/F6DRO