[Moon] 1296 SSB Fun Contest

Nando Pellegrini nando.pellegrini at tiscali.it
Mon Jan 18 14:24:57 CET 2016

I completely agree, i like it very much because it's a pleasure to ear
the voices getting out of the noise for a change but also because is
limited to one moon pass which makes it easier to match the contest
participation with normal life.
Unfortunately i have lost  several hours at moon rise because of winds.
The final score was 44 stations, worked a few with a mix of SSB/CW.
I was expecting much more stations from north America but i closed down
much in advance when the band was deserted.
I tried also 70cm on Saturday but i could not hear a single signal.
Thanks to all for the fun and to the next.
73,nando i1ndp