[Moon] 1296 SSB Funtest

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Tue Jan 19 17:20:16 CET 2016

I wanted to thank everyone who took the time to e-mail me and provided
me with a much better idea of what I am up against.  I have replied to
each individual but you may not have received my e-mail thank you
because my ISP only seems to get my mail to about 70% of the people.

Anyway, big thank you to Andreas, my best Lithuanian EME friend Ed, Al,
Rick, and Nando in case you did not get mail from me.  I know with you
Ed my mail never makes it which is unfortunate since so many times I
want to say hello and make a brief comment to you.  73 all es TU agn.

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....