[Moon] QRV 2304 /2320 tonight.

Steve Gross n4pz at live.com
Wed Jan 20 18:48:20 CET 2016

Hello Again Peter

Great my friend. I will check everything early to make sure it's all AOK.
I have 2320 as well on my DEMI transverter. I'll transmit on 2304.100 and
listen on 2320.100 if ok with you.
No problem on 2320 band segment Peter. See you at 2330 Z then.
Thank you for the link.
I am still sick about getting within 10 miles of Stonehenge and riding with
that guy who wouldn't stop to see it.
I'm planning to go to the EME meeting in Sweden next year with WB2BYP.
Not sure about Venice.

73
Steve N4PZ