[Moon] WSJT V10 R6088 problem

Lars Pettersson sm4ive at telia.com
Fri Jan 22 22:27:03 CET 2016

Ray Who needs toilet papper when most info are exchanaged on reflectors.
Ray maybe you should start collecting papper rolls. Or wake up and see
what`s happening. A sw that are pure bullshit that Jesus that walked on
water constructed  are not able to work, so you have to cheat.
Jesus even said that omit parts of call are the way to do it.
GL folling your self

--
I only work real EME no Bagpipes
CW is King!!!!