[Moon] Many More items for Sale (mostly VHF / UHF) - Another Update

Bob Kocisko k6pf at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 24 22:38:22 CEST 2016

Tnx to so many of you, I've sold a lot of the items recently posted.  Sri for the BW but a few are still  for sale (some prices reduced) & some new ones added as I continue to clean out my shack so here's an updated list:

1.  2m 8877 Hi Pwr Amp.  W6PO design built by VE3KH.  Beautiful construction. Hv made many CW EME QSOs w/ this.  Easily puts out legal limit w/ 7-10 watts drive using the TE Systems 1410G driver listed below or requires 90-100W drive w/o the 1410G.  Just need a HVPS.  Mounted on a 12.25" H rack panel.  Reduced to $1,025.  See the following 2 items that were used w/ this PA. This is a great 2m hi pwr amp in vy gud condx.  Lots of copies of articles for design & construction included.

2.  TE Systems 1410-G for 2m.  Xlnt condx.  10W in / 160W out.  Will drive above 8877 HPA to legal limit pwr output with abt 7W.  Has built-in preamp.  Includes manual & schematic.  Asking $225.

3.  Spare 8877 tube.  Includes test documentation.  Reduced to $350.  Note used 8877s hv SOLD on eBay between $350 - $550 for an avg price of $437.

Note:  If  items 1 thru 3 above are all purchased together, will work a discounted pkg price.

4.  Yaesu FC-20 automatic antenna tuner.  It covers 160 thru 6m & expands the SWR matching range.  Purchased as part of an estate.  Don't hv antennas up yet so never used it.  The FC-20 includes the interconnecting control cable & a coax jumper between it & a Yaesu FT-847 or FT-100/D.  It also has three N(f) connectors.  Condition of cabinet is abt an 8 out of 10 & installation instructions are included.  Three sold on eBay for $152.50, $185 & $195.  Asking $125.

5.  Ailtech 75 Precision Noise Figure Indicator (PANFI).  Includes pwr cable & copy of Operations & Maintenance Manual.  No cable or noise source included but see #6 below.  Top & bottom of cabinet are perforated & in gud condx.  Front panel is abt a 9 out of 10. Powers up & with HP signal generator at 30MHz (-70dBm) into the IF, meter deflects ok.  Weight is 38 lbs before packing to ship.  Rack mountable if desired.  Asking $60.

6.  Microwave Semiconductor Corp MSC Model 645 noise source which has a BNC(f) connector on one end & a SMA(f) on the other end.  No ENR or freq. markings on it & can't find any info Googling it.  Suspect it's a typical 15.5dB Excess Noise Generator with a freq. range into the GHz do to SMA connector.  Asking $50 & will sell with the 75 noise figure meter above at a pkg price of $100.

7.  Astron RS-12M linear pwr supply in gud working order.  Has one meter w/ switch between V&I.  Regulated 13.8VDC with 9A cont. & 12A ICS.  Includes pwr cord, schematic & purchase receipt fm HRO for $97 in 8/2002.  New today fm HRO is $105.  Asking $55.

8.  Astron VLS-35M linear pwr supply.  Regulated 5-32VDC fm front panel knob & current control on front panel calibrated fm 0-40A.  Two meters.  Rated at 35A ICS at 28VDC & 27A continuous duty.  Weight ~50 lbs before packing.  Has fan.  Includes Service Manual, schematic, & pwr cord.  Needs some TLC to get working properly.  Get correct V out but seems to limit current at a low value.  Prefer to sell to someone who can repair it (to reduce shipping chg) or to someone in So Calif. who can take it  to Astron in Irvine, CA to hv it repaired.  Cost new is $379.95 fm HRO.  Will sell for $165.

11.  Linksys Wireless Ethernet Bridge (2.4 GHz, 802.11b).  Includes pwr supply.  Model WET 11.  Includes built-in antenna & single jack.   Purchased at a hamfest & never used.  Decided to go to 5GHz.  Looks like new condx.  Reduced to $8.

Will add more items as I clean out shack.  All prices are OBO + packing materials (unless I hv on hand), shipping & insurance fm 86323. Prefer local pickup in Chino Valley, AZ. Will deliver locally.  Pictures of every item are available on request. PayPal accepted.

Tnx for reading & vy 73,

Bob, K6PF