[Moon] 3cm activity Weekend 30-31 July

Zdenek SAMEK-OK1DFC ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Thu Jul 28 18:24:13 CEST 2016

Hi EME gang, I am expecting to be QRV for test of units. Main focus to 10
GHz, will be testing also 6 and 9cm. Looking forward to work many of you.
Skeds on HB9Q.
9cm - 100W and 180cm dish
6cm - 100W and 180cm dish
3cm - 28W and 180cm dish
Same setup as I will use in SP/OK5EME in August.

--
Zdenek - OK1DFC
www.ok1dfc.com