[Moon] The Swedish 432 & UP meeting 2017

Lars Pettersson sm4ive at telia.com
Sat Jul 30 17:56:29 CEST 2016

hi i got a request from Eddy ON7UN about if i planned any EME meeting
for 2017.

This meeting tends to active and hams that plan to be active on 432 &up
with main focus on CW EME and technics.

i have got some speakers already ON7UN and DL6SH we need more to make
this meeting possible , we cant just eat and drink beer  :-)
I suppose Ingolf FHZ have some stuff=?   Hannes PGP?   Peter LTF Michael
YMK    and so on and on  we need a messurement department?
The calender says 19-21 May 2017   becouse  -decl on moon, but i have
not check with the hotel. yet. as soon as i see that there are an
interest i will do premilary booking.

Thats all from now
73 cu
Lars SM4IVE