[Moon] 17th International EME Conference Website UPDATE - 5

Giulio IW3HVB iw3hvb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 18:52:07 CEST 2016

Hi all,

it's time for an update about the oncoming EME Conference.

Here is the list of the papers that will be presented:

Saturday:

   - Welcome and conference briefing, IW3HVB
   - Chapter II – Signal polarity in V/UHF bands, IK1UWL & IK3XTV
   - Failure levels in LNAs, G4DDK
   - On the Theoretical and Practical Limits of Digital QSOs, DJ5HG
   - Q-ary Repeat-Accumulate Codes for Weak Signals Communications, IV3NWV
   - Stress Offset Dish for 1296 MHz, K2UYH
   - Portable EME MW Setups, OK1DFC
   - High Power Switching Class E and F amplifiers, AD6IW
   - PB8 13mt Cassegrain Dish Adventure with ORPB society, F2CT
   - Experiences with Circular Polarization on 10 GHz, G3WDG
   - Techniques used in construction of a home brew 10 mt parabolic
   antenna, VK5MC
   -  Azimuth Drive for Small Dishes, G4HUP

Sunday:

   - Let’s Bounce, PA3FXB
   - New Codes, Modes, and Tools for EME, K1JT
   - Optimized EME reception with Linrad and WSJT under multi-polarization
   configuration, ZS6EME
   - The Stealth Dish, I0NAA
   - Please Don’t Throw Tomatoes – ARRL EME Rules, K1DS
   - Roundtable and Conclusion

The registrations are coming in, we should be aligned with all the requests
up to today's date, if yours is still missing, pse contact me, maybe some
spam filter acting weirdly (experienced that with a couple of german
providers).

We broke the 100 participants barrier, but we can accomodate many more :-)

http://www.eme2016.org/index.php/participants/

Time is running up for the registration, the deadline is set for June 10th.
After that, we will not guarantee availability at the conference hotel,
altough I am trying to stretch the deadline with their management.

Pse register here:

http://www.eme2016.org/index.php/registration/

I remind you that you can send even a partially compiled form, if you don't
have all the requested data at the moment, and that there is no obligation
to book the room at the conference hotel if you want to find something
different (you would have to deal with the transfers btw, so do it if you
have a vehicle available).

If you want to be creative, use the last field "Your message" for any
inquiry.

Many have asked to extend their stay to enjoy a vacation here, and we are
happy to help! If you need any information just ask and we'll try to
accomodate you.

Remember that we can also host table-top presentations, or you can simply
send a paper just to be published on the proceedings.

A quick update abt II3EME station too: It will be active for the most part
of August on 144 MHz, and we are working to activate the call also on 1296,
2304, 5760 MHz.

73 de Giulio IW3HVB

--
*Giulio Pico IW3HVB*