[Moon] QRA-codes for EME.

Wolfgang Schlaffer dl5mae at yahoo.de
Sun Jun 12 12:06:50 CEST 2016

Hi Peter,

thanks for your comment.

One more thing:

Unfortunately K1JTs software is still decoding "nonsense"  and misleading people
with wrong decodes. More and more people using JT65 on 50MHz now and
recently I saw floods of very annoying  6m spots on DXClusters.
Who knows, 6m is always good for surprises and people seem to believe everything whats decoded.

Otherwise I cant explain DX Cluster spots like yesterday on F5LEN webcluster:

Example:

EA1HRR 50277.5 AF6O +in83:es:dm14 jt65 -19  1159z 2016-June-11

As for me it looked strange (opening from EU to California on 6m at 12z...but who knows,
6m is sometimes "magic")  I asked Jim (AF6O) directly if he had a contact with
EA1HRR.
Jim replied and told me in an Email that he has not been active on 6m since a long time
and never worked EU on 6m.

vy 73 de DL5MAE Wolfgang