[Moon] VK3UM on Windows 10

M. Watanabe jh1krc at syd.odn.ne.jp
Wed Mar 9 09:48:30 CET 2016

My friend JA5FNX Bunshiro reports that he tested the recent VK3UM softwares below with 3 PC's running Windows 10.

EME Calculator
EME Planner
EMR Calculator
Atmosphere Loss Calculator
Noise Source Planner
Interdigital Filter
Impedance Calculator

The report says all these softwares run on Windows 10
as on Windows 7.  If someone tested, are you sure??

Auto Track (for VK5DJ Controller) was not tested because of
no hardware appilcation.

Since Doug anounced once his programs did not run on W10,
I thought they wouldn't.  (SRI but I didn't follow it up later. )

As Doug wrote, a PC already installed with VK3UM sw might
get some difficulties by installing W10 update, I guess.

Great TNX to Doug for his excellent programs, anyway.

Mike JH1KRC