[Moon] VK3UM on Windows 10

M. Watanabe jh1krc at syd.odn.ne.jp
Thu Mar 10 10:08:12 CET 2016

Hi Dave and Stephen, TNX for your notices,
and someone who paid attention to my former comment,

JA5FNX again reports the latest version of VK3UM programs
will work in Windows 10, and former versions of EMECalc and
EMEPlanner would not.  Bunshiro indicates:

EME Calculator was revised on 14th of Feb. 2016, and
EME Planner on 2nd of Jun. 2016.

So we have more great jobs of Doug to thank!!

Mike JH1KRC