[Moon] High 23cm CW Contest activity

Nando Pellegrini nando.pellegrini at tiscali.it
Sun Mar 13 09:09:19 CET 2016

I completely agree with Peter, lot of stations and big signals.
As usual i lost the western window to JA & VK when moon was too low but
had the great pleasure to work Sam G4DDK as initial.
Only 12 stations from US & Canada still a low number compared with
Europe. Let's hope for a good second chance today.
A nice Sunday to All.
nando,i1ndp