[Moon] [Moon-Net] wonderful CW contest

James Malone wa3lbi at me.com
Mon Mar 14 13:49:19 CET 2016

Hello 23 cm CW contesters ,

I was QRV-RX Saturday and Sunday with my 2.4m surface with septum feed ( no choke) . I listened and copied many CW and JT stations . I look forward to transmitting very soon (April 2016 ) with 175w at the feed.

I see some birds on 1296.000,  1296.015 and 1296.075 , is there any possible source that the group could recommend as the cause?

See you on the moon..

Jim WA3LBI

Sent from my iPhone