[Moon] Acom 1000?

Lance Collister, W7GJ w7gj at q.com
Thu Mar 17 15:29:46 CET 2016

On 3/17/2016 01:29, tony everhardt via Moon wrote:
>   Has anyone had/have experience using the Acom 1000 for 6 meter eme?
> N8WAC

K7BV has/had one and I worked him on 6m EME from V31.  I also worked a number of
people who have used it for 6m EME, including OH0 and OJ0 ;-)   GL and VY 73, Lance

--
Lance Collister, W7GJ
(ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ, E6M, TX5K, KH8/W7GJ, V6M)

Interested in 6m EME?  Ask me about subscribing to the Magic Band EME
page (above)!